Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Greening of the land

Rain for two days and the world has transformed. The energy at this time of year is incredible. The rivers are foaming, spinning, pounding with a power beyond anything human, I can feel the air vibrate with this quivering pulse of LIFE, Life, life...



I can feel it surging in me in response. Glory.



The books feel old, dusty and heavy in comparison. In a way they too are life, but the energy is much more sedate. It makes me feel like getting out, out, out to dance and sing in the rain, twirl in the mud, stomp and shout.

2 comments:

J. said...

Hey, just wanted to let you know that my blog will be down for a few days. It says invite only, but actually it's just shut down. Will come back up by the weekend, I believe. Just didn't want you to think I'd suddenly frozen newcomes out.

J

- A - C - said...

Have a great weekend, J.
I wandering whether you have tried a very interesting indian traditional martial art: Kalari Payat.
It came to my mind thanks to your
mentioning that energy burst in spring.

Take care.
A.

The Store

The Store
in all it's glory