Thursday, May 1, 2008

Speed


The energy that I talked about in my last post is out of control!! Life is speeding down the tracks and I hardly have time to notice I'm breathing. Things outside of the bookstore are very busy so when I'm at the bookstore I'm just waiting to get out and move on to the next thing. I've got to slow down.

I am scattered on the wind and fishing for something to write about. I've been thinking about the concept of time and wondering who came up with the idea that we could negotiate it into a 24 hour day. I've been pondering anger and the usefulness of that emotion. I've been thinking about my sister who is having a birthday in two days, which I will miss (physically at least). On top of a lot of mundane day to day things that need to be organized and dealt with...

at least I have the energy to do it all.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

I bumped into your blog, and I like it very much, especially you realized one of my old dream, the book store!
( I dreamed to have one in Brighton, half bookstore, half coffee shop...)

Claudia

Ecletic Woman said...

Please don't click on Kijar's comment as it may lead to some kind of wacky virus thingy. Just avoid it.

Thanks.

The Store

The Store
in all it's glory