Thursday, May 8, 2008

Rampant Sexism

ARRRRGGGHHH!

Sexism is destroying our lives. Men and women and children. I hate it that most men cannot show their feelings because of societal oppression. I hate it that many women cannot use their voices to show their intelligence. It is really frustrating. So many of us humans are not "allowed" to access our emotions with each other. Yuck.

There are so many battles to face in this world:
sexism, racism, anti-semitism, ageism, classism...the list goes on and on...how did this happen to us as a species on this planet?? Why is it so hard for people to see that we are all equal, intelligent, creative human beings? Sometimes I just don't get it.

Educate, educate, educate.

2 comments:

- A - C - said...

let me say it again (repetita iuvant): educate educate educate!

dear book queen,
you are so right on this, and it's such a waste of human potential!

tgl43 said...

LOL I wonder if I sparked this rant!
Speak loud Book Queen!

:)
T

The Store

The Store
in all it's glory