Wednesday, April 9, 2008

With enough coffee I could rule the world

I do love coffee, and how I wish this were true. Coffee doesn't always give me the will to do what must be done, sometimes I need more help than that. One of the downsides to running your own business is that you are ALONE much of the time. I am extremely grateful to those who stop in to just say hello or to let me get out for a walk now that Spring has arrived, but much of my time I am alone.

I let the recycling build up and build up for two months. Why you may ask? I couldn't, just could not get up the gusto to do it. I had the time, but not the will. This is an alone thing for me...sometimes I get overwhelmed and stuck.

I have a new goal. I am going to rule the world by getting things done in the moment and not getting stuck, if I feel overwhelmed I will find someone to ask for help. I think this will lead to efficiency in my life thus giving me more time to do fun and exciting things.

I am currently reading:
The Memory Palace of Matteo Ricci
The Three Kingdoms and
The Rule of Four

No comments:

The Store

The Store
in all it's glory