Saturday, June 28, 2008

So much..

The mason is working on the other window right now, so I have a moment. It has been a whirlwind of a week. I have so much swirling around inside of me, thoughts about reconnecting with old friends, trying to make relationships with new friends work, the city, impressions of people in the city and how much we change.

It is amazing how much life you can pack into one week. I'll just put down what I did for now and come back later with thoughts and impressions.
June 20th was my birthday, I worked at the store, lovely, then out to dinner with friends I've had since high school. After dinner went to my partner's gig, then my Philly friend and I went to another friend's house to spend the night. It was good to see those two connect.
June 21st got up early and did Tai Chi on the back deck over looking a field and river. Took a walk and went for a dip, no one else was up yet so a little gift time to myself. Said goodbye to Philly, and loaded up the truck with band gear (yes in my off time I'm a groupie/roadie). Drove to the NEK for a house party which was some fun. Back to my house late night. This band is comprised of old college friends.
SQUAGMYRE

June 22nd Up early again! Shifted stuff around and back to Waterville with the band gear. Came home and slept!
June 23rd, Closed for the mason! I got a new step off to Greensboro for a book buying from a Tai Chi friend, lots of really old interesting engineering books. Excellent to have this day to myself.
June 24th Worked at the store, Large Women's Support Group in the evening.
June 25th Off to see the Red Sox play the Arizona Diamondbacks at Fenway Park! The Big Unit pitching against Wakefield. It was great.
June 26th Home again...laundry...

A busy time, but some fun. Details to follow.

No comments:

The Store

The Store
in all it's glory