Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Liberated

I am feeling suddenly liberated. I figured out a way to solve my monetary issues and it is like the world got lighter.

It is good to be relieved, but I wish I could have not felt so dark and down-hearted about money in the first place. I am always "preaching" that these things don't matter, but when faced with them myself, I am sunk. I don't think I sank all the way, I was still living, but definitely on top of a lot of worrying. I will always worry, but I feel relieved and will worry less these days.

I am grateful for the plenty that surrounds me.

2 comments:

- A - C - said...

You're right. we all preach it doesn't matter but it does, at least as far as securing a position. Then it is maybe far less impelling.
Good work B, have a nice day.
A.

Anonymous said...

What revelation did you have? How have you figured to solve your monetary issues?
oh happy birthday by the way

The Store

The Store
in all it's glory