Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Raining and 60 degrees

Summer has arrived. It is a soft and lovely grey rain, almost a mist but not quite. I love these days when the sky comes down and mingles with the leaves. It is quieting. In fact I often feel aggravated when a day begins like this and then changes to blue sky and sunshine. Interesting but true.

The seedlings are soaking up this soft, soft water-fall, I can see them settling in stretching out, when the sun comes they will grow, grow, grow. What a glorious time of year. My senses are still reeling after the large amount of snow we had. It was so white for so long, I think it will take a little while for the change to truly settle in...not that I want to stop noticing it.

I am going to the city this weekend. Trying to prepare myself for defense against the "city-monsters". Actually I love the hustle and bustle, I love driving in the traffic, I love the art and the availability of culture. I love to visit it. So I am looking forward to this. To seeing people I love (babies I love especially.), to listening to music and talking, talking, talking. Trying to connect, reconnect, be together.

What a beautiful life.

1 comment:

Tres said...

we wrote abou thte same thing again. I love how connected we are.

The Store

The Store
in all it's glory