Thursday, July 17, 2008

Anxiety


It is interesting how you can be in connection with people and have the same old scenarios play out again and again. I think we've all changed, grown, become better people...more compassionate toward each other, more empathetic, but then I get anxious. I worry that the same old thing is going to happen all over again and the cycle will repeat itself with all of the hurt and sadness.

It is good to note that these are just feelings that perhaps everyone has. It doesn't really stop my brain from spinning like a squirrel in a wheel, but hey nothing does.

Breathing and Tai Chi and time are probably the only solutions.

1 comment:

Linda S. Silberman said...

For me, I wonder if I go into anxiety and over worrying due to habit. I've been at it so long and it is what is familiar. Breathing, tai chi, meditation, prayer, all work and when it doesn't I start looking for the xanax. By the time I find it, I feel better!
XO
L.

The Store

The Store
in all it's glory